One of the most amazing websites, not only as a name, but also what is inside it. Wake up World, a million people around the world are grateful for these two founders that created it on the web. Informationis important, but most important of all is to tell the truth. In these days that we live in we have more information than the truth – this is the same as to live in ignorance. It’s hard to find the truth about what is happening around us. This web has succeeded! Wake up World has something to shows us in the world. Wake up! Don’t be afraid, everything happens because you limit yourself. One web with a lot of great things. As team of Lucky-self we are happy that we have a mini interview with them to share: what they do – what they believe, and what it means for them to Wake up World.
What is the clue that made us open this website?
– We first started as a simple little blog. Our initial focus was to document some of the lies we kept hearing from governments, in the name of maintaining control and corporate profits. Over the next 3 years, our readership grew, and our website – and US! – grew and evolved with it. We now have a Facebook community of nearly 1.4 million people, and our platform covers a range of topics we feel are most important today; health, spiritual and personal growth, political social and historical awareness, and social and environmental sustainability.
Why Wake Up World? Why do you think we need to wake up?
– There is an obvious problem that our society is too afraid or too confused to deal with. The role of government has become corrupted, usurped by those in control of illusory ‘fractional banking system’, and a shadow government (the ‘government behind the government’) is now calling the shots, while our ‘visible’ government representative maintain the theatre of democracy. Governments used to work for the people, but today, the people work for the government – for corporate profit. And we all know it. The average person will tell you something is wrong with government today. They know politicians lie when they speak, and they know our society is heading down a dangerous path. But still, most people don’t acknowledge the lies playing out in front of them. Many intelligent people accept the big picture lies of government because it’s too confronting to consider the other option, too overwhelming to do something about it, and too isolating to be labelled the “tin foil hat” wearer (as is so often the case with anyone who voices a concern with government activity, such as geo-engineering etc). But the reality is, those in our trusted system of government are perpetuating the problem, and using government-regulated news media to manipulate public thinking. Our platform is offered as an alternative information source to mainstream news, and is a clear call to readers to WAKE UP to the deception that is playing out around them.
What is special about our website?
– We never started Wake Up World to be popular, or successful, we started it because it was important to us to do something positive – no matter how small. We put our hearts and soul (and savings) into building a site we could be proud of, and now more than three years later, our approach is still the same. We still post material that is important to us, and resonates with our hearts and minds, even if we think it may be unpopular. And I think that is the energy that our readers respond to — we’re doing what we believe in, because we believe it’s the right thing to do. And because of that energy, we have naturally attracted contributors and readers who bring the same energy and dedication to the Wake Up World community. In the end, we’re all just looking for the truth.
The quote that expresses
and motivates us?
– “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” ― Margaret Mead
Things to be changed and how?
– The core areas we believe are the most important challenges for humanity’s are reflected in our platform’s topic categories:
- – A) Health: we need to focus on developing natural health strategies and technologies for our communities while weaning our society from its dependence on pharmaceutical symptom suppressants. This is already being achieved through the public’s widespread access (via alternative media) to health and wellbeing information that is suppressed by mainstream media in support of the pharmaceutical industrial complex.
- – B) political/social awareness and critical thinking are key to creating individual empowerment, and deconstructing the deceptive, over-regulated political paradigm we find ourselves in. Our political landscape can change at the drop of a hat, if we can remind people that THEY have the power in a democracy, not government. We have been trained to believe we are powerless, but in reality, knowledge is power.
- – C) environment and sustainability issues must be addressed immediately. Nuclear meltdowns, chemtrails/geoengineering, HAARP, GMOs, WiFi technologies and Fracking are all destroying our delicate ecosystem, and somehow, we seem blind to the long term consequences. Radioactive waste for example takes several hundred thousand years to break down, and without a means of disposing of nuclear waste, it is a gathering problem that we will hand onto future generations of humanity. It has already gone too far. It must be stopped if humanity is to survive. Our only genuine way forward is to go back to sustainable and local agriculture, and to give Mother Nature the legal equal rights of human beings – just as they have in Chile.
- – D) spirituality: We are in a time of unprecedented energetic changes on Earth. Collectively, our evolution has come to a tipping point – and we have the choice to go one way or the other – to march further down the path of corporate rule and endless wars, or to rebuild our societies from the group up, with new priorities and new ways of interacting.
Ultimately it all comes down to self empowerment. You were born onto this planet to live, not to work for someone else’s dream. No one is going to change the world for you. It’s up to each of us.